- Powerful 1200m³/hr external motor (unrestricted)
- 3 speed settings + Boost mode
- Can be installed flush into a ceiling / chimney space or pre built drop down box
- Motor can be Wall Mounted, Pitch Roof Mounted or Flat Roof Mounted
- Two sizes of: 90cm x 50cm and 120cm x 50cm
- Easy clean aluminium grease filters, can be placed in your dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- EEI Rating A+
- Light Efficiency Rating A
- Remote control operated
- Energy Efficient Brushless Motor
150mm (6") External Kitchen Extractor Ducting Quick Link
Tolvi - 120cm x 50cm - Flush Fit Stainless Steel with White LED Door - for use with a Wall, Pitched Roof or Flat Roof External Motor
|Choice of 3 External Motors||Easy Use Remote Control||22w LED Light Panel 4000°Kelvin||Powerful 1400m³/hr Motor|
Say hello to and wow your friends with the beautifully designed 120cm x 50cm Tolvi ceiling hood, completed in stunning brushed Stainless Steel and finished off with a fully lit LED white door to illuminate your cooking area below.
The Tolvi, like all of our ceiling hoods, is very easy to install, either pop it into your ceiling or simply lower a box section on your existing ceiling and fit the hood in the same way and with dimmable lights as an option, you can set the mood for any dinner party with family or friends.
Fitted to any one of our extremely powerful external motors, the Tolvi will make sure any medium or large sized kitchen will be odour free and clean before you know it and for any lingering odours, or if you are preparing everything for your sunday dinner, simply use the 'boost mode' to cleanse the air on maximum power for 10 mins, before it will automatically revert back down to speed 2 setting.
The 'TOLVI EXT' ceiling extractor, in any one of the three sizes available, is designed to be installed with a choice of one of our three powerful external weatherproof motors, that can be ducted up to 6 metres away.
Please view our Ducting and Vents Section before making a purchase, so you know which components are available and to add any additional equipment you may require to help you duct out your ceiling hood correctly.
150mm (6") round, or our 220mm x 90mm (6") rectangular equivalent ducting, must be used on all Luxair Cooker Hoods external motors, as this will allow for the highest extraction rate and the best possible performance for your cooker hood, as well as aid in reducing any possible noise from the motor. Using ducting less than 150mm (6") will invalidate your warranty (subject to registration).
For best performance, we recommend that this hood is not installed higher than 2 metres above your hob.
You will not be disappointed with a Luxair External Motor Ceiling Hood !!
- PLEASE NOTE: This product will have the following contents in the separate boxes provided:
- 1 x Tolvi Ceiling Cooker Hood Body - without motor attached. The remote control will be attached to the main body.
- 1 x External Motor of your choice - 1 mtr power cable attached and 1 x 5 mtr cable to connect your motor to the body.
120cm x 50cm Ceiling Hood With External Motor - SS
- Brand: Luxair Cooker Hoods Limited
- Product Code: LA-120-TOLVI-EXT-SS
- Ex Tax: £1,374.17