Returning Your Cooker Hood
We currently deliver the majority of our cooker hoods through our own delivery service. If you live in an area we don't cover with our own delivery vehicles we will send your goods by courier, either Next day courier or by pallet force. Goods will require someone present at the delivery address to sign for the product.
We will always do our best to get goods shipped out to you as soon after you place the order as possible, usually within 5 working days, please inform us of any special delivery requests before we despatched your goods. In the case of deliveries during the working week we would recommend you consider whether a delivery to your place of work would be more convenient. You can set up additional delivery addresses as part of the Online Checkout process.
Standard delivery: We aim to deliver all mainland UK standard orders in 2-5 working days depending on the area you live in. However, sometimes during busy periods, deliveries may take slightly longer. If you have not received your delivery within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands and AB postcodes will take longer to arrive. We aim to deliver standard orders within 5-7 working days to Northern Ireland and AB postcodes and 7 working days to the Highlands and Islands. During busy periods, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery to Northern Ireland and 10 working days for delivery to the Highlands and Islands.
Luxair Cooker Hoods Limited hopes you are delighted with your purchase, if however, you are not entirely satisfied with your order there are two options for returns / exchanges.
It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm the suitability of their chosen extractor hood prior to placing an order. This includes colour, dimensions, accessories and the choice of ducting kit used for fitting the new extractor hood.
In every case please contact us prior to sending a return so that we can make proper arrangements. Goods returned without prior agreement will not be replaced / refunded.
With any returns please make sure you:
- Include the original proof of purchase and your own details such as name and address and contact telephone number.
- Clearly mark your returns to be sent to:
Luxair Cooker Hoods Limited
Units 4 + 5, Barker Business Park
Ripon HG4 5NB
- Package your goods to protect during transportation. Luxair (UK) Limited are unable to accept responsibility for goods until they are received at our head office. You the customer are responsible for the goods up to this point.
- Obtain and retain proof of sending as we are not responsible for goods which do not reach us.
- Luxair will exchange any goods found to be damaged on delivery, you must inspect the goods at point of delivery and inform Luxair within 48 hours of any damages, any damages reported after this time will not be exchanged. We will require photographic evidence of any damages incurred to your goods.
- Please check the goods and inspect them before you sign for them. Goods that have been received as damaged and proceeded to be installed will not be exchanged or refunded as these have been accepted as seen.
- If an item is to be returned than this must be retured at your own cost unless an agreed collection has been confirmed with Luxair. For damaged hoods reported within 48 hours all return costs will be refunded after inspection has been completed by our warehouse.
- If on inspection the item is found to have been damaged through installation or mishandling of the product then this will not be refunded and will be returned to you.
- Luxair are not responsible for cost of fitting/refitting items that are found to be faulty and have been fitted prior to testing the appliance. All electrical items must be tested before proceeding to be fitted incase a faulty item has been received. once installation has taken place then this must me treat as a service call and no refund / exchange will be offered.
- Goods that have been installed and found to be faulty must be treated as a service call and it is up to you the purchaser to instigate the service call. Goods damaged by incorrect installation procedures or by an unqualified electrician will not be exchanged or replaced however spares can be purchased at an additional cost to you to help rectify the situation.
- Luxair must be notified within 14 days of receipt if goods are no longer required or have been purchased in error. We will refund the product in full only if installation has not taken place and have not become damaged whilst in your posession. You will then have a further 14 days to return the unwanted items in order to receive a full refund.
- Unwanted goods must be returned at your own cost, and original delivery will not be refunded if items have been ordered in error.
- Luxair are not responsible for items that have gone missing once returned by you, we advise that all returns are tracked as any missing items will not be refunded and is your responsibility to ensure these goods return to Luxair.
- All goods must be returned in perfect resalable condition and unused and have not been subject to installation. If installation has taken place the return will be rejected and are non-refundable.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
- Items that were bought as a graded stock item can not be returned as they are bought as described.
- items that have been modified such as chimney sections/sub frames whilst in your possesion will not be eligable for return of refund as these items are not re sellable, this also includes items that have been made to special order ie items that that you have requested to be changed in size or include special features such as LED lights/ colour etc that are not included on the standard models.
- If you have not notifyed Luxair that you would like to return an unwanted item with 14 days of receipt then the return will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Once returned goods have been received by us we aim to process returns or exchanges as quickly as possible within a 28 day period. Any refund will be met through the original payment method.
Refunds for faulty good will include the cost of the original postage and packaging. Refunds for non faulty items will not include the original cost of postage.
In line with distance selling regulations you can cancel your order up to 7 days after receiving the goods. Please inform us of your wish to cancel by Telephone or email.
Please note that any goods returned will be subject to a 25%.