This remote has replaced the black remote with black buttons as in the picture above.
The remote needs to be paired, it will not automatically pick up the sensor in you cooker hood.
To pair the hood:
- Turn the hood off at the mains power supply.
- Turn the hood back on at the mains power supply
- Push ON/OFF button for more than 3 seconds to pair.
- A sound signal will advise when you have successfully paired the remote.
The hood should now respond to the remote.
Please note the Gea remote has now changed design and will look like the product below. This remote is larger than the
|Remote Control Guide
PDF File - Opens in a New Window
Remote Control Fob 4
- Brand: Luxair Cooker Hoods Limited
- Product Code: SPARE-REMOTE-GEA
- Ex Tax: £41.67