*Minimum Spend £50.00* Enter Code In Cart, *Discount will not apply for special offers*
- Disconnect from mains power supply for a few seconds or use manual button on the hood to turn off.
- Reconnect electricity, when you hear a beep, push the central button on the remote once.
- After 1 second press the same central button again (twice in total).You should hear a second beep.
The hood should now respond to the remote.
This remote has replaced the white remote with black buttons as in the picture above.
The remote needs to be paired, it will not automatically pick up the sensor in you cooker hood, please use the pairing instructions on the tab above.
Spare Remote Fob Gea
- Brands Luxair Cooker Hoods Limited
- Product Code: SPARE-REMOTE-GEA
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: £41.66